Looking for a new challenge? Want to give back to your local community?
Consider joining the Honorary Police.
The Honorary Police is a voluntary service that has been part of Jersey for hundreds of years. It is an essential part of Island life and very valuable to our community.
Each Parish has its own Honorary Police made up of volunteers from all walks of life. We aim to make it achievable for people to volunteer so you won't have to give an excessive amount of time and we will respect your family commitments.
You'll receive all the support that you need in your new role including regular training.
You'll broaden your skills in problem solving, decision making, team building, leadership and responsibility; all transferable to the workplace. You'll make a positive difference for people in your Parish and the wider community.
Did you know?
- You need to be aged between 20 and 69 to join the Honorary Police
- You don't need to be Jersey born but must have been resident in the Island for at least 2 years
- We are a diverse force and welcome all nationalities, groups and cultures
- We are a valuable part of the criminal justice system
- We take our responsibilities seriously but also enjoy socialising together.
Why not join us?
To find out more information visit https://yourparishneedsyou.je/