2) Receive and if deemed advisable adopt the audited accounts of the Connétable for the financial year ended 30th April 2020. The said accounts having been examined and unanimously approved by the Committee named for that purpose.
3) To place at the disposal of the Roads Committee the amount required for the upkeep and maintenance of the byroads during the financial year 2020/2021.
4) Approve the estimates of the funds required by the Parish for the financial year ending the 30th April 2021.
5) Approve a rate of an amount that will produce for the Parish, income that is at least sufficient to satisfy the requirements as set out in the approved estimates.
6) Name a Comité to examine the accounts of the Connétable for the year ending 30th April 2021.
7) Approve, and if deemed advisable, make a donation to the Association of Jersey Charities funded from the General Accumulative Account.
8) To appoint auditors to audit the Connétables accounts for the Parish for the year ending 30th April 2021.
9) After agreeing to the funding for the purchase of land for a petanque pitch the Parishioners are invited to agree that the Parish enter into a contract with the owner of the piece of land adjacent to the Parish shed, and to authorise the Connétable and at least one Procureur to attend the Royal Court to register the contract.
10) The Parishioners are asked to agree that the Parish of Grouville enter into contracts
with the owners of fields 214, 215 & 213 in order to provide drainage for the road, Cache Des Pres, and further to instruct the Connétable and at least one Procureur to attend the Royal Court in order to register the said contracts.
EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS TO email@example.com OR TELEPHONE 852225 BETWEEN 8AM AND 4PM WEEKDAYS. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID 19 PANDEMIC, NUMBERS ARE RESTRICTED FOR THE ASSEMBLY.
Parish Hall J.E. Le Maistre
30th July 2020 Connétable
Accounts 2020 Paroisse de Grouville 30072020.pdf preview.pdf