AN ASSEMBLY of the PRINCIPALS and ELECTORS of the Parish of Trinity will be held in the Parish Hall on Thursday 11th July 2019 at 7.30 pm for the following business:-
1. To receive and if deemed advisable, adopt the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on 19th July 2018.
2. To receive the Accounts of the Connétable for the Financial Year 2018 – 2019, the said Accounts having been previously verified and approved by the Committee named for that purpose, assisted by a professional accountant.
3. To vote a sum of money towards the upkeep of the Parish by-roads for the current year.
4. To vote a sum of money towards various Charities.
5. To approve a rate that will produce for the Parish, income that is at least sufficient for the presumed requirements for the current year.
6. To agree the sum to be transferred from surplus income to the church capital projects reserve.
7. To receive and, if approved, details of expenditure items, to be funded from general reserves including:
- Refurbishment of the AA Box and 3 Victorian finger signs.
- Develop the proposed alterations and extensions to both the Parish Hall and office disabled access proposals to Planning and Bylaw stage and seek competitive tenders.
- Complete the remediation work required to comply with GDPR legislation.
8. To appoint an Accountant to audit the Connétable's Accounts for the Financial Year 2019 - 2020.
9. To elect a Committee to examine the Connétable's Accounts for the year 2019 – 2020.
10. To elect a Vingtenier for the Vingtaine of Ville a l'Eveque, the previous post holder having recently been elected as Centenier.
5th July 2019 Philip Le Sueur
Parish Hall Connétable