AN ASSEMBLY of the PRINCIPALS and ELECTORS of the Parish of Trinity will be held in the Parish Hall on Thursday 9th July 2020 at 7.30 pm for the following business:-
1. To receive and if deemed advisable, adopt the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on 11th July 2019.
2. To receive the Accounts of the Connétable for the Financial Year 2019 – 2020, the said Accounts having been previously verified and approved by the Committee named for that purpose, assisted by a professional accountant.
3. To approve a sum of money to be carried forward from the unspent balance of the previous year's road account to complete projects frustrated by the Covid19 restrictions.
4. To vote a sum of money towards the upkeep of the Parish by-roads for the current year.
5. To vote a sum of money towards various Charities.
6. To approve a rate that will produce for the Parish, income that is at least sufficient for the presumed requirements for the financial year ending 30th April 2021.
7. To agree the sum to be transferred from surplus income to the Church capital projects reserve.
8. To approve carrying forward the unspent balances of previously approved expenditure items from reserves which have spanned more than one financial year:
- The refurbishment of the AA Box and 3 Victorian finger signs.
- Proposals to extend the Parish Hall to make it disabled access compliant.
9. To approve from reserves the expenditure of funds required to replace the existing ground source heat pump and replacement lighting at the Parish Church.
10. To appoint an Accountant to audit the Connétable's Accounts for the Financial Year 2020 - 2021.
11. To elect a Committee to examine the Connétable's Accounts for the year 2020 – 2021.
3rd July 2020 Philip Le Sueur
Parish Hall Connétable