An Assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Peter will be held in the Committee Room of the Parish Hall on Thursday 26th Sept 2019 at 7pm:
1. To approve the decision of the Church Officers in asking that this Ecclesiastical Assembly allow an application to be made to the Ecclesiastical Court for a varying of the Ecclesiastical Faculty already allowed regarding the removal of all the plaster from the ceilings and inner walls of St Peter's Parish Church, so that those areas found not to be damp and in good condition, need not be removed, at the discretion of the Church Architect.
2. Further, that the money saved by the non-removal of those parts of the church outlined in para 1 above, be used to pay for a new roof to the South Transept (Coffee Room) of the Church and for the outside walls thereto be raked out and repointed as per the specification of the Architect, the Connetable having already signified his agreement to this application.
3. In addition that, excepting those areas where any medieval wall paintings are found, all the inside walls and ceilings be lime washed as per the specification of the Architect, the walls having first been re-grouted with plaster where needed, but that all this in para 3, only be carried out once all the walls and ceiling have been declared to be dry, by the Architect.
4. That all the rain-water goods of the church be repaired, surfaces prepared and repainted, as per the Architects specification.
5. That the outside doors of the church be repaired, surfaces prepared and in the case of the Priest's Vestry door, Bell-stairs door and boiler room door be repainted and in the case of the West Nave doors, the Canon doors and the North doors be re-varnished as per the Architect's specification.
6. Items 4 and 5 above to be paid for from the Tresor.