An Assembly of Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Peter will be held in the Parish Hall on Tuesday 27 November 2018, at 7.00pm to:
1. Receive, and if deemed advisable, approve the Act of the Parish Assembly held on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
2. Elect an Officer du Connetable, for Vingtaine Douet for a period of three years.
3. Elect an Officer du Connetable for Vingtaine Coin Varin for a period of three years
4. Elect two members of the Rates Assessment Committee, for a period of three years, the previous terms of office, due to expire in November 2018.
5. To agree that the former Constable of St Peter, John Refault, continue to represent the parish on property matters particularly in regard to the First Time Buyer Affordable in perpetuity project.
6. To approve that in particular, Mr Refault will represent the parish in respect of the Village Plan presented at the Parish Assembly dated 26 April 2016 and the associated Planning Application, for First Time Buyer Affordable in perpetuity homes in field 632 and part of field 559, approved by, for submission by a Parish Assembly dated 14 September 2017