An Assembly of Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Peter will be held in the Parish Hall on Tuesday 02 July 2019 at 7.30 p.m. to :-
1. Receive, and if deemed advisable, approve the Act of the Parish Assembly held on Tuesday 09 April 2019.
2. Receive, and if deemed advisable, adopt the Accounts of the Connẻtable and those of the Parish Homes and the Youth and Community Centre, for the financial year ended 30 April 2019, the said accounts having been previously approved by the Committee appointed for that purpose and audited by the Parish Accountants.
3. Vote a sum of money at the disposal of the Roads Committee for use on the upkeep and repair of by-roads in the Parish for the financial year ending 30 April 2020.
4. Approve the estimates of the funds required by the Parish for the financial year ending 30 April 2020, including grants to various charities and organizations.
5. To approve a sum of money for the Parish to introduce a recycling (kerbside) scheme into the Parish.
6. Approve a rate of an amount that will produce for the Parish, income that is at least sufficient to satisfy the requirements as set out in the approved estimates.
7. Name a Committee to examine the Connẻtables Accounts, Parish Homes and those of the Youth and Community Centre, for the financial year ending 30 April 2020.